We can provide full metrology services for both in house fabrication and on site service.
On site we can perform positive material identication PMI (spark testing) for validation and re-validation of existing plant before or after FDA inspection, supported by a full report pack to document our results.
For in house fabrication we can provide full traceability, certificates of conformance and quality documentation to your requirements.
- Full surface finish inspection (Ra readings), mapping reports
- Ph neutral testing
- Degreasing/passivation service
- Dye penetrant NDT testing
- Ultra violet NDT testing
- Certificate of Conformance with full mill traceability EN 10204 3.1
- PMI Positive Material Identification (spark testing) for stainless steel, low alloy steel, CR steel, HSS tool steel and nickel base steel
- FDA approved documentation
- Revalidation of existing plant
Operating procedures are in place to meet the stringent requirements of the pharmaceutical industry and are available on request.